Join the Chamber
General Membership Meetings are held the fourth Monday of every month at the Camano Center at 11:45am unless otherwise posted. Speakers make presentations at the meetings, we enjoy a delicious lunch for $5 and they are great networking opportunities. Please check your newsletter or call to confirm exact date, time and location. If you are interested in making a presentation, please contact the VIC or the current Vice President.
The monthly Chamber Newsletter goes out around the 1st week of each month to over 140 local businesses. Members may include an insert for $15 and/or a business card sized ad for $10.
Chamber dues are renewed annually in December. Benefits expire if not renewed by February 1st.
Benefits of membership
- We will display your business brochures and event flyers for all to see at our beautiful Visitor Information Center at Terry's Corner
- Members are entitled to the use of our Bulk Mail Permit (saves you the annual $150 Permit Fee and decreases your postage cost)
- Listed on our website, www.camanoisland.org, with a link to your website if you have one
- Be included in our yearly Membership Directory, a professional, spiral bound publication, which is sent out to people interested in our area.
- Have your promotional items and special offers included in our "Welcome Bags"
- All callers and visitors are referred to Chamber Members FIRST.
- Opportunity to advertise in special publications. Such as: maps, brochures and directories.
- Participate in and help plan for Chamber events, such as the Mother's Day Dinner Dance (MAY), Island Wide Litter Pickup (JUNE), Chili & Chowder Cookoff (NOV), etc.
- Access to discounted black/white and color copies at the V.I.C. Self-serve only. Call for pricing and to make an appointment.
- Exclusive, first come, first served access to purchasing a signboard at the Terry's Corner "Welcome to Camano Island" sign..
- And of course, the difficult to measure, long-term benefit of supporting a non-profit that works hard year-long to strengthen and promote the community in which we all live and do business